Get a touch of the wizarding world in your home with this amazingly cool officially licensed Platform 9 ¾ light!
Crafted to mimic a wall sign from Platform 9 ¾, the magical platform that allows you to board the Hogwarts Express, this lamp offers a warm glow perfect for adding a soft accent to your room and hangs on an included molded black wall mount, so you can hook it or drill it into place wherever you need!
This Platform 9 ¾ night light is not timer operated and requires manual powering on and off via the switch on the back.
It would make a fantastic gift for any Harry Potter fans, especially those missing the nostalgic feel of their first journey on the Hogwarts Express.
– Officially licensed Wizarding World Harry Potter product
– Harry Potter model Platform 9 3/4 wall led mood lamp
– Removable plastic lamp with a nice quality finish
– Solid metal wall mounting bracket (screws and plugs included)
– Bracket with multiple suspension points that allows the lamp to be placed in the desired direction
– On/off switch on the back
– Requires the use of 2 AAA batteries (not included)
– Lamp size: about 26 x 22 x 7 cm.
We ship Worldwide, including P.O. boxes and APO/EPO/DPO addresses.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Each product requires some time for the construction and handling before we can ship. Most orders ship within 1 or 3 days. However, in peak seasons, shipment can take up to 7 business days.
When you order multiple products, the orders can come from different designers. In this case, it could happen that you will receive your products in different packages and at different times.
Below are the approximate shipping times for your reference.
|United States||1-4 Weeks|
|United Kingdom||1-4 Weeks|
Standard shipping is FREE on orders over $175. On orders under $175, we charge a $4.99 - 24.99 shipping fee.
We have received and fulfilled orders from over 50 countries across all the different continents. Outside the United States, customs can hold up a package for a number of days, because we work with E-packet, FedEx and DHL this rarely happens and if it does it will be handled efficiently.